These classes are for adults and young persons of all ages and abilities looking at many aspects of ceramics including throwing, hand-building, glazing and firing. The course is tailored around each students interests and abilities.
My weekly classes run Monday-Friday between 7-9pm for the 12-week term.
Classes for Summer 2022 will run starting week commencing 25 April until 22 July 2022, excluding May half term (the week of 30 May 2022) and Friday 17 June (Friday course will finish a week later (29 July 2022))
Dates for booking for next Term are as follows:
Priority Booking for existing students - £252** (NOW - Sunday 06 March 2022)
Early Bird Booking*** - £252** (Monday 07 March - Sunday 27 March 2022)
Standard Booking - £276** (Monday 28 March - Sunday 24 April 2022)
**Please note there has been a small price increase since Spring Term 2022 due to cost increases (i.e. electricity and materials).
***For the earlybird discount to apply, please note that all bookings must be made and payment received before 12midnight on the closing date as above.
To join my mailing list for information about future events and bookings please send an email to Adam via [email protected]
HOW TO BOOK
1. Send an email to Adam via [email protected] with your availability for the week (your flexibility with dates would be greatly appreciated, but if you have a preferred day of the week or group you would like to be with, please make sure you state this in your email; booking will be made on a first come first served basis).
2. Adam will respond with a booking form for you to complete.
3. Please complete the details on the form and make payment as per the details on the form. Please ensure you have read the latest Terms and Conditions. (including our response to Covid 19). These can be found via the following link.
4. Once you have sent back your form and payment is made your place will be confirmed (please note that this all needs to be done before the closing date for the EarlyBird date if you want to take advantage of the lower price)
5. Once payment and the form is received Adam will respond with a confirmation email with details of your next course.
For more information please get in touch
Full Terms and Conditions (including our response to Covid 19) can be found via the following link.
Learn more about what we do
Adam is very open to any projects or ideas you want to bring to the classes, he offers tuition and guidance but also encourages you to explore and learn for yourself. It’s a very relaxed and easy going learning environment.
The studio has a lovely atmosphere. The firing and glazes are excellent.