Half Day (3hrs)
Full Day (6hr)
A Pottery Party is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion; a birthday, engagement, anniversary, new arrival or just a different, and fun way to have a fun day with friends or colleagues.
Learn some new skills, use it as a team building exercise, or just come and have some fun! Pottery Parties are not just for adults, why not throw your kids a ceramic themed party for them and their friends after school, at a weekend or during the holidays.
A different way to celebrate their birthday, or keep them entertained, whilst getting them into something crafty: and they'll be able to take their creations home afterwards (once they've been fired)
Pottery Parties can be tailored to suit the day and time that you would like from morning, afternoon, all the way through to evening parties. Most Pottery Parties last either 3 or 6 hours (half day or full day).
As an example, Half day sessions can be from 9.30am-12.30pm | 1.30pm-4.30pm | 7pm-10pm. Full day sessions can be from 10.00am-4.30pm (with half an hour for lunch). but all timings and arrangements can be discussed on an inidividual booking basis.
An adult half day Pottery Party is £200 (if booked 4 weeks in advance, £240 thereafter) for up to a maximum of 5 people.
An adult full day Pottery Party is £400 (if booked 4 weeks in advance, £480 thereafter) again for up to a maximum of 5 people.
***For the earlybird discount to apply, please note that all bookings must be made and payment received before 12midnight 4 weeks before the date of your booking
HOW TO BOOK
11. Send an email to Adam via [email protected] with your request; booking will be made on a first come first served basis).
2. Adam will respond with a booking form for you to complete.
3. Please complete the details on the form and make payment as per the details on the form. Please ensure you have read the latest Terms and Conditions. (including our response to Covid 19). These can be found via the following link.
4. Once you have sent back your form and payment is made your place will be confirmed (please note that this all needs to be done before the closing date for the EarlyBird date if you want to take advantage of the lower price)
5. Once payment and the form is received Adam will respond with a confirmation email with details of your booking.
For more information please get in touch
Full Terms and Conditions (including our response to Covid 19) can be found via the following link.
Learn more about what we do
Adam has a wealth of knowledge ,talent and experience. I think he has the balance of letting people do their own thing and proactive direction.
Adam is very open to any projects or ideas you want to bring to the classes, he offers tuition and guidance but also encourages you to explore and learn for yourself. It’s a very relaxed and easy going learning environment.